South East Central on Pinterest

Discussion in 'About South East Central & Your Feedback' started by Nick Barron, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Barron

Nick Barron Admin Staff Member

Hi I am gradually building up a Pinterest board for South East Central, collecting images of and links to some of the best places to visit and biggest news stories in the area covered by this forum.

Please check it out here. It's work in progress.

There's an accompanying one for Brockley Central here and some other stuff here.

2. Mustard

Mustard Lives for South East London

Very nice but what is the Homemade, Marylebone one doing there?

alisam2u likes this.
  3. Nick Barron

That is my wife's company and I never miss a chance to plug it ;)

4. Transpontine

Transpontine Moderator Staff Member

Well I mock Pinterest now, but then again remember when I mocked Nick for his enthusiasm for Twitter which I am now surgically attached to.

5. Nick Barron

I'm by no means an early adopter of social networks. I was furiously opposed to trying Twitter on account of how annoying its evangelists were. Now I am one of those. But like Twitter, it only takes a few mins of playing with Pinterest to see that it offers something new and it's incredibly simple to use. Unlike, say, Google+. So I am now a fan.

6. Brockley Jon

Brockley Jon Admin Staff Member

I am an occassional Pinterester. What bugs me a tad is that I can't seem to add to other people's boards? Or is it that they need to make them collaborative? For example, I want to add my Forest Hill market pic to the SEC board.

7. Nick Barron

Jon, I don't think you can, but I will add for you. Any other suggested additions, please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.