Midiwife-led group antental classes for spring babies 2016

Discussion in 'Nunhead' started by birthmatters, Nov 19, 2015.

1. birthmatters

birthmatters Regular

Dear parents-to-be,

Are you expecting your baby between April and mid May?

Are you looking for antenatal classes run by an experienced and practising midwife? A course to prepare you for labour, birth and early days with your baby and where you can meet other local parents expecting around your dates?

I am a midwife with many years of experience and I run midwife-led antenatal group courses; these are informative but informal, research and experience-based, fun and dynamic, a space where you can have your questions answered from a non-judgmental point of view and meet a lovely group of other local expectant parents. The course content is as follows:

Thursday February 12th 2016: process of labour, how labour unfolds

Thursday February 19th 2016: coping strategies and medical pain relief options

Thursday February 26th 2016: when birth does not go to plan, ventouse, forceps and elective or emergency c-section

Thursday March 3rd 2016: recovering from birth and life with a newborn baby, what to expect

Thursday March 10th 2016: early days with baby, practicalities such as swaddling, bathing, nappies, soothing a crying baby

Thursday March 17th 2016: feeding your newborn baby

Classes run over 6 consecutive Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. The venue is the private room at the Lordhsip Pub, 211 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich.

Getting to know the other couples in the group is very important, hence, during the course I organise two social events with the whole group, another one when the course is over and a final reunion with parents and babies.

The whole course, material and phone/email support throughout these weeks cost 240£, to pay upfront or in small installments, as it is more convenient for you.

If you were interested contact me for an informal chat at 07598293625, PM me or send me an email at ariadna@ariadnasole.com

For further details about the courses, contents, dates and FAQ please check my website at:

http://www.ariadnasole.com

I also organise courses for second time parents, please check my website for dates and availability.

Looking forward to hearing from you, enjoy your bumps,

Ariadna Sole
    www.ariadnasole.com
    07598 293 625