Lovely 2 bed flat in Nunhead to rent

Discussion in 'Property to let, for sale or wanted' started by editorialmoo, Oct 11, 2014.

1. editorialmoo

editorialmoo Member

Hi everyone,

I am renting my light and airy Victorian conversion 2 bed flat on Ivydale Road in Nunhead. Its approx 7 mins walk to Nunhead train and 10 minutes walk to Brockley. I've lived here for over 7 years and absolutely love it. It's a brilliant and peaceful road to live on with lovely neighbours. We are only moving down the road as we've just had a second baby and need more space.

It's a first floor, split level flat. At the front there is a 16ft open plan kitchen/ living/ dining room. The kitchen has a dishwasher and fridge freezer as well as a washing machine and cooker etc.

Both bedrooms are large doubles and the bathroom has a traditional roll top bath and victorian sink. The flat has carpets as well as original floorboards.

Can be furnished or part-furnished or unfurnished £1300pcm + deposit. It's available around 9th November for an initial period of a year with 6 month break clause. Pls PM me if you would like more pics or call 07791 765 456 (no agents please)

FullSizeRender (6).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    image 15.JPG image 16b.JPG image 18.JPG