Is SEC too complicated?

Discussion in 'About South East Central & Your Feedback' started by crofton park gooner, May 17, 2011.

1. Stuart

Stuart South East Crusader

What'd be better is if you had a What's New option for each whole area forum (Brockley, Nunhead etc)

2. Nick Barron

Nick Barron Admin Staff Member

We've slimmed down the sub-forums so that there are now only between 3-5 per area. Better?

3. Brockley Jon

Brockley Jon Admin Staff Member

And I am looking into adding 'What's New' for each area above the forums (this is a code change though, rather than a simple 'tick to activate' so will take a while!).

4. Russell & Brockley

Russell & Brockley Respected Local

I too would be in favour of a general events forum covering all the SE areas, as mentioned elsewhere. Other than that it's not complicated it's just an unusually very long front page list where the ones down the bottom tend to get 'lost' if that's the right word?

5. Brockley Jon

Brockley Jon Admin Staff Member

Yep, know what you mean, you put it very well Russell. Nice avatar too, I think we'll let that one past the censors! ;)

Just to keep everyone updated, we will be making some changes after Xmas, including a more 'general' section at the top of the list, but we have a couple of server niggles to iron out before we make the changes.

Peckham Paul likes this.
  6. Cassandra

Cassandra Local

Good idea that Jon. Better for the busier forums especially.