For sale static caravan in whitstable

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, swap, share' started by Cumberbatch, May 10, 2013.

1. Cumberbatch

Cumberbatch Member

Hi I'm selling my static caravan in whitstable now that my children are more interested in going to Glastonbury with their friends than hanging out with mum. The van sleeps 6. There is a double room a room with bunk beds and a double bed that pulls out in the sitting room. The shower block is spotless and the site is really safe.there is no club house but there is a shop selling milk fresh duck and chicken eggs penny sweets and more.its a 15 minute walk to the front and there are beautiful walks all around.i'll leave the van really well equipped apart from your own bedding you really don't need anything there's a large BBQ that I'll also leave. Ground rent is £1300 p/a. The price including ground rent is £3500

2. Pat42

Pat42 Member

Hi,
    Are dogs allowed? Do you have any photos?
    Thanks

3. Cumberbatch

Cumberbatch Member

Hi Pat, I've attached a few photos I've got more if you give me your email address I can forward them to you. Dogs are welcome, we take our jack Russell with us every weekend.thanks.

Attached Files:

4. Pat42

Pat42 Member

5. Pat42

Pat42 Member

Haven't seen your email yet, would really like to see some more photos :)

6. Cumberbatch

Cumberbatch Member

Have emailed you some photos....at least I hope I have! If they don't show up let me know.

7. Halina

Halina Newbie

Hello - is the van still for sale? If so could you tell me what sort of caravan it is (and year and overall condition). I guess from the description that it's on the Primrose Cottage site? Is that right? If so, could you tell me where it's located on the site? Many thanks. Halina

8. Cumberbatch

Cumberbatch Member

Hi Halina sorry didn't get back to you earlier was at the van watching air show. The van is a late 80's early 90's static in very good condition and well maintained. Do you know the site? If you have an email address I can send you photos .

Attached Files:

9. Halina

Halina Newbie

Some more photos would be great. My email address is halinaward at hotmail dot co dot uk. Could you email me a phone number too when you get back to me? If possible (and if the photos look OK!) it'd be great to take a look at the van next weekend if that works for you. And yes, I've been to the site once - hence the question about where you're sited. Look forward to seeing the photos. All the best. Halina

10. Hi, are you able to advise what site the caravan is situated on and if still avalible. Thank you. rachaeldavey99@gmail.com