Complaints / Bus blah blah blah

Discussion in 'Public Transport' started by alisam2u, Jan 16, 2013.

1. alisam2u

alisam2u Super-South-Easter

Sometimes it's worth complaining especially when the driver of your bus gets told to empty on Peckham Rye and leaves the passengers in the freezing cold and travel back to Ladywell EMPTY!

Our ref: 156627/OW

Date: 16.01.2013

Dear Miss blah blah blah,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your experience on the 484 bus. I am sorry to hear about these events and the inconvenience that they have caused you.

First of all, I am sorry that the journey was cut short before the originally stated destination. When a bus route’s destination is changed whilst still on the route, the customer should be given a transfer ticket by the bus driver. This will enable customers that need to continue their journey past the premature ending point of the route to make that journey on another bus without having to pay the fare again.

I have passed the details you have supplied to Abellio, who operates this route on our behalf. They will try to identify the driver, and if successful they will interview the driver and take appropriate action. For confidentiality reasons we never release details of an interview and any subsequent action taken. However, please rest assured the operator will endeavour to ensure that a repeat of this does not occur in the future.

As a gesture of goodwill in view of the inconvenience you experienced, I am able to offer you a pack of six bus Saver tickets. Each ticket can be used for a single bus journey in London. The tickets are transferable and have no expiry date. Please email me back with your full postal address so that I can get these sent out to you.

Thanks again for taking the time to write to us. If I can be of any further help, please let me know

Yours sincerely

Customer Service Advisor
    Transport for London Customer Services

2. sladelaundry

sladelaundry Member

This is not fair with all customer it may have be some urgent work who faced from the frustration of service.