To Let 1 Bed Flat for Rent on Lewisham Way, New Cross

Discussion in 'Property to let, for sale or wanted' started by vickytjam, Jun 1, 2015.

?

Please contact me for more information

Poll closed Aug 1, 2015.
  1. 07563776199

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Comes with some ferniture

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vickytjam

vickytjam Newbie

Newly renovated, fully equipped, bright and modern Victorian Conversion Flat.
    5min walk to train station, supermarket, cafes/bars. 10min to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Greenwich. 15min to Shoreditch, Canary Wharf. 20min to Angel, Oxford Street, Green Park.
    The Flat - Avaialble end June 2015
    Top floor apartment, part of an old converted Victorian House - which makes it very quite and private.
    It comes with separate kitchen & dinning room.
    One large double bedroom with new double bed.
    Separate bathroom with shower - brand new!
    Very bright, massive victorian windows, newly renovated!
    It is very well connected by train and there are plenty of shops, bars, local restaurants around.
    The area is full of young people due the famous Goldsmith University minutes away from the flat.
    The Neighbourhood
    There is an small Sainsbury’s supermarket 3 minutes away from the flat, on Lewisham Way (to the north). It opens 7am to 11pm.
    There are lots of indepentant coffe shops, restaurants and bars around. Including pubs with live music and a local theatre.
    Other Things to Note
    I moved recently and rennovated the flat 100%.
    Furniture and kitchen electrics are brand new and picked for the nordic style/ minimalist.

Rent 1,300 p/m Bills not included

Attached Files:

2. Helene

Helene Respected Local

£1300??? :eek: I hadn't realised that the rent for 1 bed flats had gone up so much!!
    Good luck with that.